How to Respond to a California Divorce Petition2019-01-16T02:56:20+00:00

Please purchase the course before starting the lesson.

If you are served with a Petition for Dissolution (Fl 100), you are considered the respondent in the divorce case. Review the petition carefully when you are served. Fl 100 states what the petitioner, also referred to as the moving party, is requesting.  Fl 110, the Summons, provides you with important information regarding temporary restraining orders and your rights during the divorce. The summons also prohibits both parties from moving out of California without the court's permission.

Back to: California Uncontested Divorce Course > Types of Divorce in California